The San Francisco Arts Commission is committed to open government. Any member of the public is welcome to attend our meetings and provide public comment.
Meetings of the Full Commission are held the first Monday of the month at 2:00 PM at City Hall, Room 416, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco. Commission sub committees are held at 401 Van Ness Avenue, Room 125, San Francisco, unless otherwise indicated in the posted agenda. All meeting agendas are posted 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
REGULAR MEETING SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
- Full Commission, first Monday each month, 2:00 PM.
- Civic Design Review, third Monday each month, 2:00 PM.
- Community Arts, Education and Grants Committee, second Tuesday each month, 1:00 PM.
- Executive Committee, fourth Monday each month, 12:30 PM.
- Street Artists Program Committee, second Wednesday odd-numbered months, 2:30 PM as needed.
- Street Artists screenings (Advisory Committee), first Tuesday each month, 1:00 PM–4:30 PM.
- Visual Arts Committee, third Wednesday each month, 3:00 PM.
All meetings are posted on our CALENDAR.