The San Francisco Arts Commission is committed to open government. Any member of the public is welcome to attend our meetings and provide public comment.
Meetings of the Full Commission are held the first Monday of the month at 2:00 PM at City Hall, Room 416, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco. Commission subcommittee meetings are held at 401 Van Ness Avenue, Room 125, San Francisco, unless otherwise indicated in the posted agenda. All meeting agendas are posted 72 hours in advance of the meeting.
REGULAR MEETING SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
- Full Commission, first Monday each month, 2:00 PM.
- Civic Design Review, third Monday each month, 2:30 PM.
- Community Investments Committee, Tuesdays, even-numbered months, 1:00 PM.
- Executive Committee, fourth Monday each month, 12:30 PM.
- Street Artists Program Committee, scheduled as needed.
- Street Artists screenings, first Tuesday each quarter (January, April, July, October), 1:00 PM.
- Advisory Committee of Street Artists and Crafts Examiners, first Tuesday each month, 1:00 PM.
- Visual Arts Committee, third Wednesday each month, 3:00 PM.
All meetings are posted on our CALENDAR.