The San Francisco Arts Commission is committed to open government. Any member of the public is welcome to attend our meetings and provide public comment.
Meetings of the Full Commission and committee meetings are being held in a hybrid format. Please see recurring meeting schedule below. All meeting agendas are posted 72 hours in advance of the noted meeting date and time.
Agendas and Minutes (from July 2022, onward.)
Archived agendas and Minutes (pre-July 2022)
Remote Meeting Access Information
Please note: if the scheduled date falls on a holiday, the meeting will usually be rescheduled to the following or preceding week; check the meetings page for specific dates and agendas or to search past agendas and minutes (from 2003 to the present). To request meeting minutes or recordings contact: Coma Te or call (415) 252-2229.
REGULAR MEETING SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
- Full Commission, first Monday each month, 2:00 PM.
- Civic Design Review, third Monday each month, 2:00 PM.
- Community Investments Committee, third Tuesdays, even-numbered months, 1:00 PM.
- Executive Committee, fourth Wednesday each month, 1:00 PM.
- Street Artists Program Committee, scheduled as needed.
- Street Artists screenings, first Tuesday each quarter (January, April, July, October), 10:30 AM.
- Advisory Committee of Street Artists and Crafts Examiners, scheduled as needed
- Visual Arts Committee, third Wednesday each month, 3:00 PM.
All meetings are posted on our CALENDAR.