We're looking for potential applicants who:
- Have a deep knowledge about the arts, cultural equity, promising practices for nonprofits, facility and capital needs
- Are practicing artists and/or arts administrators and have experience in advancing cultural and racial equity
- May be a young professional with relevant experience
- Have an interest in taking a behind-the-scenes look at the grant-making process
- Are equitably representative of both San Francisco’s demographics and the specific 2020 applicant pool in terms of racial/ethnic, gender, LGBTQ, and differently abled representation
Potential panelists will:
- Ensure the transparency of SFAC's grant-making practices
- Review, rank and comment on grant applications in the category specific to their expertise
- Meet in a publicly-accessible setting where applicants observe panel discussions
- Receive an honoraria for each application reviewed
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit https://gfta.force.com/sfacgrants/s/ to apply . The deadline to apply is Friday, January 31, 2020 by 12 p.m. NOON PST. Former panelists who have not served for two or more years are also encouraged to apply!
Please note, we are in the beta phase of this application process. If you experience any any technical difficulties or have questions about the application process, please contact Community Investments staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Staff evaluate how and when your potential contribution may be useful in the panel review process and will contact you only if you have been selected
- Panelists participate in an orientation webinar to get familiar with the review process and scoring criteria
- The FY2019-2021 panelist pool is approved by the Commission in January 2020
- Approved panelists may be called upon to serve on one of our grant panels in 2020 or 2021
Thank you for your interest in being an integral part of supporting San Francisco's vibrant arts community!